Max Rady College of Medicine
Term: Educational Mailing Package Rate
Last Updated: 2015-01-29
The rate at which the intervention group in the Manitoba IMPRxOVE Program received educational mailing packages for triggered Quality Indicators (QI). This rate closely resembles the Quality Indicator Trigger Rate, but is lower because of filters that prevent a package from being sent.
- Educational Mailing Package
- Intervention Group
- Manitoba IMPRxOVE Program
- Quality Indicator (QI) - IMPRxOVE Program
- Quality Indicator Trigger Rates (QI Trigger Rates)
- Chateau D, Enns M, Ekuma O, Koseva I, McDougall C, Kulbaba C, Allegro E. Evaluation of the Manitoba IMPRxOVE Program. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2015. [Report] [Summary] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada