Max Rady College of Medicine
Term: Assessed for Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)
Last Updated: 2015-10-13
This indicator measures the percent of children born to mothers at any time and who were assessed at the Manitoba FASD Centre. It is calculated as the number of children assessed in a time period divided by the total number of children who were not previously assessed. The indicator is limited to children born prior to 2010 due to data availability at time of analyses.
- Apprehended at Birth / Taken into CFS Care at Birth
- Children in Care (CIC) / Ever in Care
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)
- Manitoba Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) Data
- Ruth C, Brownell M, Isbister J, MacWilliam L, Gammon H, Singal D, Soodeen R, McGowan K, Kulbaba C, Boriskewich E. Long-Term Outcomes Of Manitoba's Insight Mentoring Program: A Comparative Statistical Analysis . Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2015. [Report] [Summary] [Additional Materials] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada