Term: Minimum Data Set (MDS) Assessment
Last Updated: 2016-06-01
An assessment done using either: 1). the Long Term Care (LTC) Minimum Data Set Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI-MDS 2.0©]) or 2). the Home Care Minimum Data Set Resident Assessment Instrument-Home Care (RAI-HC©). These assessments report people's functional dependence and cognitive impairment, plus many other clinical and social-demographic measures.
- Home Care MDS Assessment Data
- Long Term Care (LTC) MDS Assessment Data
- Minimum Data Set (MDS)
- Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI-MDS 2.0©)
- Resident Assessment Instrument-Home Care (RAI-HC©)
- Doupe M, Finlayson G, Khan S, Yogendran M, Schultz J, McDougall C, Kulbaba C. Supportive Housing for Seniors: Reform Implications for Manitoba's Older Adult Continuum of Care. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2016. [Report] [Summary] [Additional Materials] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada