Term: Ambulatory Visits by Age and Sex
Last Updated: 2020-05-19
This indicator measures the average number of visits to physicians and nurse practitioners by resident age and sex. Crude average rates are calculated.
- Ambulatory Visits - Physician
- Ambulatory Visits - Primary Care Provider / Ambulatory Primary Care Visits
- Ambulatory Visits to Specialists / Ambulatory Specialist Visits
- Fransoo R, Mahar A, The Need to Know Team, Anderson A, Prior H, Koseva I, McCulloch S, Jarmasz J, Burchill S. The 2019 RHA Indicators Atlas. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2019. [Report] [Summary] [Updates and Errata] [Additional Materials] (View)
- Fransoo R, Martens P, The Need to Know Team, Prior H, Burchill C, Koseva I, Bailly A, Allegro E. The 2013 RHA Indicators Atlas. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2013. [Report] [Summary] [Additional Materials] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada