Term: Vaginal Birth
Last Updated: 2012-11-05
Birth of a child that is delivered vaginally and is not coded as a caesarean birth.
- Assisted Vaginal Birth
- Caesarean Birth
- Spontaneous Vaginal Birth
- Vaginal Birth after Caesarean Section (VBAC)
- Vaginal Births with Epidural Anesthesia
- Vaginal Breech Birth/Delivery
- Heaman M, Kingston D, Helewa M, Brownell M, Derksen S, Bogdanovic B, McGowan K, Bailly A. Perinatal Services and Outcomes in Manitoba. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2012. [Report] [Summary] [Updates and Errata] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada