Term: Hospital and Long Term Care Facility Table Data
Last Updated: 2015-07-30
The Hospital and Long Term Care Facility data is a Manitoba Health support file which contains addresses, postal codes, RHA and municipal codes, and facility type and location information for hospitals, long term care and other types of facilities in Manitoba.
For more information on Hospital and Long Term Care Facility data, see the:
Hospital and Long Term Care Facility Table Data Description
that contains a brief summary of the content of the data set and information on the Source Agency, Purpose, Years, Type, Size, Data Level, Components, Scope, Data Collection Method, Data Highlights, Data Cautions, Access Requirements, More Information, and Last Updated date;
- MCHP Metadata Repository - Hospital and Long Term Care Facility Table - [Internal Access Only] - for technical and programming related information, including an Overview, Data Model, Data Quality, Data Dictionary, Documents and Reports, and Blog.
- Bed Counts - Acute Care Hospital
- Distance to Hospital - A Method to Calculate
- Hospitals and PCHs not part of RHA structure
- Personal Care Home (PCH) Bed Counts
- Personal Care Homes (PCH) Types
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada