Term: WRHA Primary Care Model of Primary Care
Last Updated: 2016-11-15
The Winnipeg Regional Health Authority (WRHA) Primary Care model of primary care provides both health and social services that are unique to the communities in which they are located. Services include front line health care from physicians or nurse practitioners to assistance with mental health, home care, employment, and income assistance programs. Primary care providers at these clinics receive alternative funding or are funded on a sessional basis.
For more information on the WRHA Primary Care model of primary care, please read section 3. WRHA Primary Care (Winnipeg Regional Health Authority (WRHA) Primary Care in the Models of Primary Care Delivery concept.
- Community Health Clinic Model of Primary Care
- Fee-For-Service (FFS) Model of Primary Care
- Models of Primary Care
- Physician Integrated Network (PIN) Fee-For-Service (FFS) Model of Primary Care
- Teaching Clinic Model of Primary Care
- Winnipeg Regional Health Authority (WRHA)
- Katz A, Valdivia J, Chateau D, Taylor C, Walld R, McCulloch S, Becker C, Ginter J. A Comparison of Models of Primary Care Delivery in Winnipeg. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2016. [Report] [Summary] [Additional Materials] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada